2015 Gathering - Who is going? When are you arriving?

The place to find out anything and everything about the MC Gathering of Friends - Held every July in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
markkaz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: 2015 Gathering - Who is going? When are you arriving?

Postby markkaz » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:30 am

David Tilley wrote:Does this mean no racetrack? I enjoy rolling models down the racetrack. I miss that. Seeing which of the promo models for the event rolls the fastest.

Unfortunately, I double-booked events on Sunday so I have to fly in and out for the show.

mboxcollector
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby mboxcollector » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:46 am

My wife Gina and I will be landing in Albuquerque on Friday afternoon around 1:20. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Hard to believe it's been a year already. But it has...... :o See ya there........ Larry

jtl46
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby jtl46 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:30 am

I have no idea when I will arrive. Maybe Thursday night, maybe Friday afternoon. It depends on how much work I can get done in Durango on Thursday. One bit of news I have been afraid to break to Jim and Vicki - my girls can't come this year. They will be in Island Park, Idaho with the rest of my siblings and their families for a family reunion. But I already committed to the Gathering, and I am more than happy to cut a family reunion short. You can only take so much...

OrangeCrush

Postby OrangeCrush » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:52 pm

My first post on this forum. I will have three dealer tables and 98 % of my items for sale are under $10 One table will be $1 hot wheels - lots and lots and lots of Hot WHEELS - MID 90S TO CURRENT. Lots of Johnny Lightning - a variety of Matchbox, Majorette and other brands - Deals are to be had at my tables. The more you buy - the more you save!!!!! Taking my Jeep from Reno to ABQ and it will be stuffed with cars.

Brian

bigtractormike
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby bigtractormike » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:48 pm

OrangeCrush wrote:My first post on this forum. I will have three dealer tables and 98 % of my items for sale are under $10 One table will be $1 hot wheels - lots and lots and lots of Hot WHEELS - MID 90S TO CURRENT. Lots of Johnny Lightning - a variety of Matchbox, Majorette and other brands - Deals are to be had at my tables. The more you buy - the more you save!!!!! Taking my Jeep from Reno to ABQ and it will be stuffed with cars.

Brian

Hey Brian, Welcome to the board !! good to see you !!

btm

jpi37087
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby jpi37087 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:15 am

My rental mini van is packed and ready! I will have tons of basic matchbox and hot wheels including the newest batch F matchbox. I also have lots of the new hot wheels retro and pop culture and matchbox NSF, gold challenge and supreme hero's. Also I have lots of green light, been adding this to my toy show inventory and they are very nice. As you all know my prices are reasonable and will make deals when buying in bulk. Looking forward to seeing everyone, we het on the road in the morning from middle TN! :)
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

Return to “MC Gathering of Friends”