It's time to talk about the Gathering!!

The place to find out anything and everything about the MC Gathering of Friends - Held every July in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Jeff Koch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: It's time to talk about the Gathering!!

Postby Jeff Koch » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:39 pm

This was probably my favorite event of the 8 or so I've now done. Great to see everyone!

jk

David Tilley
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby David Tilley » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:00 am

I am sad I was unable to make it this year. I am already preparing for next year though. I am planning on bringing my niece with me again as she enjoyed last year. We are contemplating a road trip with Albuquerque being the middle of our 2 weeks in USA. But there is a year to figure it all out, and plans may get adjusted. But Albuquerque will be a part of whatever we go with.

I am surprised nobody has posted any pictures of the events this time.

:) :D :P

Vinra
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Vinra » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:22 pm

I'm with you there, DT. I didn't make it this year, but I've already got next year's dates on my calendar. I want to give a big THANK-YOU out to John & the Lamley Blog for the awesome videos of the dinner and new models! :group: It was almost like being there. Where was this technology all those years I wasn't able to attend???

But, yeah, by now you'd think there'd be pictures posted all over of the event. I guess what happens in Abq, stays in Abq? :shock:

Badge109

Postby Badge109 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:53 am

My wife and I were there for the first time and had an amazing time and met amazing people. However we departed there and are roadtripping the west, so I will post some photos upon our return.

Not sure if next year will be possible, but I will definitely be back!

Major props to Jim Gallegos and everyone else who puts their own time into planning the event.

Matt Fogarty

Vinra
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Vinra » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:15 pm

The next Gathering is less than 11 months away. I hope the folks that took pictures this year will get them back from the drug store in time to post some before the next Gathering. :roll:

Come on, people! ;)

Return to “MC Gathering of Friends”