15th Matchbox Gathering is 9 months away

The place to find out anything and everything about the MC Gathering of Friends - Held every July in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Jimgallegos
Elite Member
Elite Member

15th Matchbox Gathering is 9 months away

Postby Jimgallegos » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Start planning. Registration starts at midnight Mountain Standard Time on 31, December 2016. It will be the 15th Annual Gathering and it is shaping up to be the best. Models have been selected and speakers are almost in place. Many collectors from all over the world are coming as well as Michael Heralda (who designed our 2017 logo) as well. Email me with any questions and follow me on Facebook Matchbox Collectors Gathering, or Matchbox Collectors Forum as well as Instagram jimgallegos. Details will always be posted here as well as those 2 sites. See you there.
Jim Gallegos. Thanks to all who were a part of the 2015 Matchbox Collectors Gathering. Start planing for 2016. Dates are 15-17 July 2016. Registration Starts 31. Dec. at midnight MST Email me for details. matchb0x1@aol.com

David Tilley
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: 15th Matchbox Gathering is 9 months away

Postby David Tilley » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:24 am

It is just over 1 month until I can book a place for myself (and my niece who is coming with me again) for 2017. We are both looking forward to our planned road trip across USA in July already. I am starting to save now too. I have already been planning and mapping out our route across the country from Washington DC to Salt Lake City (via Albuquerque).

:) :D :P

Return to “MC Gathering of Friends”