SF Variation Information

A place to discuss all thing related to Superfast Matchbox vehicles from the change over in 1969/70 up till Mattel took ownership in 1997
Mitch

SF Variation Information

Postby Mitch » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:02 am

Hi,
I'm relatively new to SF collecting and am still trying to wade through a lot of books/sites/info, I like my variations/errors/prepros and am currently leaning heavily on Christian Falkensteiner's variation listings. I bought a couple of Mack books but they seem to cover very basic lists. The only thing I know for sure is that I don't know much, is there somewhere else I should be looking at for in-depth variation info?

WACCA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: SF Variation Information

Postby WACCA » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:32 am

For Superfast I still use Christians site after 20 years of collecting.

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:45 pm

Thanks, nice to know I'm on the right track.

David Tilley
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby David Tilley » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:29 am

Yes Christian's lists are the most comprehensive on the internet. John Nijhuis also adds them to his database, but as Christian stops with the Mattel stuff, John has another person adding the Mattel based lists too. However, that is not right up to date as many of them are only up until around 2012.

I do try and add as much as I can when it comes to the recent stuff, and it can be found in the fourth forum down here. I think I start with around 2007 and try to keep it as comprehensive and up to date as I can.

:) :D :P

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:45 am

Thanks David,
I had somehow overlooked your lists and with the additional info from John Nijhuis' site I should be able to fill a few holes in my own info.

Return to “Superfast Era (1969 - 1997)”